FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Tuesday 10th July 2018 (St. John’s, Antigua)… Under the theme, “Living the Dream”, the 2018 contestants of the Scotiabank Mr & Miss Teenage Pageant were officially introduced during a presentation with title sponsor, Scotiabank, on Tuesday 10th July.
This year’s competition has attracted fourteen contestants from eleven secondary schools across Antigua and Barbuda, vying for the coveted titles of Mr & Miss Teenage Pageant 2018.
The participants include:
- Ms. Sherona McAlmont (Christ the King High School)
- Mr. Romario Hughes (Jennings Secondary School)
- Ms. Rhea Watkins (St. Anthony’s Secondary School)
- Ms. Alisha Alie (All Saints Secondary School)
- Ms. Kemiesha Whyte (Ottos Comprehensive School)
- Mr. Dwayne Jacobs (Sir Novelle Richards Academy)
- Ms. Stanicia Rogers (Glanvilles Secondary School)
- Ms. Sierra Letlow (Clare Hall Secondary School)
- Ms. Kayla Massicot (Jennings Secondary School)
- Ms. Kerriann Thomas (Pares Secondary School)
- Mr. Glenfield Brann (St. Mary’s Secondary School)
- Mr. Mjolnor Messiah (St Joseph’s Academy)
- Mr. Lenniel Bethune (Glanvilles Secondary School)
- Ms. Chinel Johnson (Sir Novelle Richards Academy)
The Scotiabank Representative, Miss Blair Rose, emphasized on the bank’s continued commitment to Youth and development of Cultural Arts in Antigua and Barbuda after being the title sponsor for the Pageant for four years, and formerly the title sponsor for the Carnival Opening Parade for eleven years.
Honourable Daryll Matthew, Minister with responsibility to National Festivals, expressed special commendations to the management and staff of Scotiabank for their invaluable contribution, shared vision, and continued commitment in ensuring that our nation’s youths develop a legacy of excellence.
The Mr & Miss Teenage Pageant will be staged on Monday 30th July 2018 at Carnival City (Antigua Recreation Ground).